Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happiness to the family

One time in high school classrooms, looks an interesting conversation. A teacher, with a book in hand, seemed to ask something to her students in class. Meanwhile, from his mouth came out a question. "The kids, we're almost into the last moments to school here. After 3 years, the greatest achievement of what makes you happy?
Are there big things that you earn during this? "
The disciples looked at one another. Heard the sound again from the teacher, "yes, tell the biggest thing that happens in your life ...". Again all the students looked at each other, until then the teacher's hands pointing at a student. "Yes, you're wearing glasses, is there a big thing that you have encountered? Share it with your friends ...".

Moment, uttered a story of the disciple, "a week ago, was a time of very great for me. Parents, has just bought a bike, just the way I dreamed all this time".
Her eyes sparkled, his hands looked like he was riding something. "Motorcycles with shiny lights, surely nothing can beat the joy!"
The teacher smiled. Her hands pointed to several other students. Then, there came a variety of stories from the students in attendance. There are kids who just get a car. There is also a new one can spend the holidays abroad. While, there are students who talked about climbing the mountain of success. Everything talked about the great things they could and they get. Almost all have been talking, until you hear the sound from the back.
"Teacher .. sir, I have not been told". Apparently, there is a child in the right corner that missed call. Her eyes sparkled. The same eyes as when other kids talked about the great stories that they have. "I'm sorry, please, let's share with us all," said the teacher to the pupil's straight hair. "What is the biggest thing you get?", The teacher repeats the question back.
"The biggest success for me, and also for my family is .. when our family name is listed in the phone book newly published 3 days ago". Silent for a moment. Not for a second, smaller laughters that filled the room that class. There is a simpering, giggling, laughing even heard the story.
From the corner of the classroom, someone commented, "ha? Since birth I've found my name in the phone book. Books call? How sad ... hahaha". From another angle, others chimed in, "what no other big thing that you can besides normal thing like that?" again the patters sound of laughter filled the room was small.
The teacher tried to mediate the situation, as he raised his hand. "Children quiet moment, we have not heard the rest of the story. Please go on, boy ...". Straight-haired child was again spoke. "Yes. Indeed, that's the biggest happiness I get. Past, my father is not a good person. Therefore, we moved around the house. We never settled, because it always felt in police chase". His eyes were dreamy. There is a mirror reflection of the bias of both the boy's eyes, and he went on. "But, now the father has changed. He has wanted to be a good father for my family. Unfortunately, all it does take time and effort. Was never any banks and foundations that would provide loans for working capital. Till a year ago, there was someone who was willing to lend capital for my father.
And now, my father managed. Not only that, the father also bought a small house for us. And we do not need to move again "." You know, what does it mean if your family name is in the phone book? It means, I do not need to feel afraid of my father awakened every night to keep running. It means, I do not need to lose the friends that I hold dear. It also means, I do not have to sleep in the car every cold night. And that means, I, and also my family, is equal to other families ". Eyes staring back. Clear There grains flowing." That means, there will be a new hope that I'll get ... ".
Class was silent. The teacher smiled emotion. Downcast disciples. They had just watched a fragment of life. They also just got the wisdom of great achievement, and happiness. They also learned one thing: "thankful and elated careful every time I hear other people's success. Slightest. Much as any"